The Check Point CCSA certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Security domain.
Check Point Certified Security Administration (CCSA) R80.10 course provide an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades
Register For Free Demo Class
Today is the day you make a decision that can transform your life and IT career forever.
CHECK POINT CYBER SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR (CCSA) R80.10
- Introduction to Check Point Technology
- Security Policy Management
- Policy Layers
- Check Point Security Solutions and Licensing
- Traffic Visibility
- Basic Concepts of VPN
- Managing User Access
- Working with ClusterXL
- Administrator Task Implementation
- Working with Gaia Portal
- Modifying an Existing Security Policy
- Configuring Hide and Static NAT
- Managing Administrator Access
- Installing and Managing a Remote Security Gateway
- Managing Backups
- Defining Access Control Policy Layers
- Defining and Sharing Security Policy Layers
- Working with Licenses and Contracts
- Working with Check Point Logs
- Maintaining Check Point Logs
- Configuring a Site-to-Site VPN
- Providing User Access
- Working with Cluster XL
- Verifying Network Compliance
- Working with CP View
- Interpret the concept of a Firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic.
- Describe the key elements of Check Point’s unified Security Management Architecture.
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions and tools.
- Understand Check Point deployment options.
- Describe the basic functions of Gaia.
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
- Understand how traffic inspection takes place in a unified Security Policy.
- Summarize how administration roles and permissions assist in managing policy.
- Recall how to implement backup techniques.
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
- Recognize Check Point security solutions and products and how they work to protect your network.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize performance improvements.
- Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users, traffic flow patterns, and other activities.
- Understand Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN deployments and communities.
- Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN traffic.
- Recognize how to define users and user groups.
- Understand how to manage user access for internal and external users.
- Understand the basic concepts of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
- Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) is recommended before.
Networking, System and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of Security devices used to secure their organizations & networks should attend this course.
Know about the Checkpoint CCSA training in Bangalore for 100% job placement
The Checkpoint CCSA Course training in Bangalore (Check Point Certified Security Administrator) is designed to provide a thorough understanding of the fundamental ideas and abilities required to configure Check Point Security Gateways and manage Software Blades. Our instructors at CloudSynergy, Bangalore are industry experts who promise that students will gain a better understanding of how to manage the complexities and threats that a firm’s network faces.
We at CloudSynergy, Train our learners for the checkpoint CCSA training in Bangalore, which offers the greatest training and has an amazing team of trainers with a combined 10+ years of expertise and certification in The Checkpoint CCSA Course Training. Our instructors have real-world experience and guide our students in both classroom and online sessions.
After the completion of the Checkpoint CCSA training You will be able to do the following in your jobs after completing this course:
- Define a firewall and the mechanisms that are used to control network traffic.
- Describe the key components of Check Point’s unified security management architecture.
- Learn about the features, functionalities, and tools available in SmartConsole.
- Recognize Check Point’s deployment choices.
- Describe Gaia’s basic functions.
- Describe the most important aspects of a security policy.
- Understand how a unified security policy handles traffic monitoring.
- Explain how administrative roles and permissions aid policy management.
- Recall how to use backup strategies.
- Understand the notion of the checkpoint policy layer.
- Learn about Check Point’s security solutions and products, as well as how they work to keep your network safe.
- Check Point security products have licence and contract restrictions that you should be aware of.
- Discover data monitoring, threat detection, and performance enhancement technologies.
- Find technologies that can adapt to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users, traffic flow patterns, and other activity promptly and efficiently.
- Understand the deployments and communities of site-to-site and remote access VPNs.
- Learn how to analyse and understand VPN traffic, as well as how to define users and user groups.
- Understand how to handle internal and external user access.
- Learn the fundamentals of ClusterXL technology and how it can benefit you.
Apart from the Checkpoint CCSA training session, We at CloudSynergy provides you with a number of value-added resources, including PowerPoint presentations, study materials, and tutorial videos, all of which you will have lifetime access to. Even after you’ve completed the course, CloudSynergy will be here for you until you get your Guaranteed job Interviews.
We will assist our pupils with obtaining employment in a reputable organisation in an network security related field. Following the conclusion of the Checkpoint CCSA training course in Bangalore, we will issue you a certificate that will be recognised by IT firms all over the world.