The Check Point CCSA certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Security domain.
Check Point Certified Security Administration (CCSA) R80.10 course provide an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades
Today is the day you make a decision that can transform your life and IT career forever.
CHECK POINT CYBER SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR (CCSA) R80.10
- Introduction to Check Point Technology
- Security Policy Management
- Policy Layers
- Check Point Security Solutions and Licensing
- Traffic Visibility
- Basic Concepts of VPN
- Managing User Access
- Working with ClusterXL
- Administrator Task Implementation
- Working with Gaia Portal
- Modifying an Existing Security Policy
- Configuring Hide and Static NAT
- Managing Administrator Access
- Installing and Managing a Remote Security Gateway
- Managing Backups
- Defining Access Control Policy Layers
- Defining and Sharing Security Policy Layers
- Working with Licenses and Contracts
- Working with Check Point Logs
- Maintaining Check Point Logs
- Configuring a Site-to-Site VPN
- Providing User Access
- Working with Cluster XL
- Verifying Network Compliance
- Working with CP View
- Interpret the concept of a Firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic.
- Describe the key elements of Check Point’s unified Security Management Architecture.
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions and tools.
- Understand Check Point deployment options.
- Describe the basic functions of Gaia.
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
- Understand how traffic inspection takes place in a unified Security Policy.
- Summarize how administration roles and permissions assist in managing policy.
- Recall how to implement backup techniques.
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
- Recognize Check Point security solutions and products and how they work to protect your network.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize performance improvements.
- Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users, traffic flow patterns, and other activities.
- Understand Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN deployments and communities.
- Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN traffic.
- Recognize how to define users and user groups.
- Understand how to manage user access for internal and external users.
- Understand the basic concepts of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
- Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) is recommended before.
Networking, System and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of Security devices used to secure their organizations & networks should attend this course.
Know about Checkpoint CCSA training in Bangalore
CloudSynergy provides CheckPoint CCSA training in Bangalore. CloudSynergy is one of the leading Networking Training Institutes in Bangalore, offering Checkpoint CCSA Certification Training. We have state-of-the-art labs and infrastructure. Our CheckPoint Training course in Bangalore is performed on all live devices.
The students gain a lot of hands-on experience and exposure. CloudSynergy CCSA training in Bangalore provides students, businesses, and corporations with the opportunity to learn about the most recent technologies, products, processes, and concepts from renowned industry professionals utilising world-class learning tools and methods.
When used on a large scale, a checkpoint works as the best firewall. More than a hundred large companies are using this system and getting the most out of it. If you complete the CCSA training and certification in Bangalore, you will be able to secure a position in those firms if you are looking for a prestigious networking position.
On the other hand, you’ll find that working alone puts you in a better position to handle the tasks in various tiny businesses. This is the certification that will offer you the knowledge and experience to diagnose and integrate checkpoint networking systems at the enterprise level.
If you want to achieve the Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator R80 certification, you can enrol in instructor-led training at “CloudSynergy Bangalore,” the industry’s most prestigious training facility.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to set up R80 management and a security gateway in a dispersed network.Rules, security policies, and objects can all be configured in this way.
You can deal with several administrators at the same time and build permission profiles.
CCSA R80 oversees the complete IT infrastructure, including data centre deployments, private and public cloud deployments, and guaranteeing enterprise-wide security consistency.
You have the ability to develop and monitor security policies. Security teams may concentrate on significant security threats and responsibilities with R80. IT operations and technology are in sync with security. Threat management can be connected with R80 to improve incident response times.