Expert users who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades.
Validate your understanding and skills necessary to configure and optimally manage Check Point Next Generation Firewalls.
Today is the day you make a decision that can transform your life and IT career forever.
CHECK POINT CYBER SECURITY ENGINEERING (CCSE) (Supported Versions: R80.10 and above)
- System Management
- Automation and Orchestration
- Mobile and Remote Access
- Threat Prevention
- Upgrading a Security Management Server to R80.10
- Applying Check Point Hotfixes
- Configuring a New Security Gateway Cluster
- Core CLI Elements of Firewall Administration
- Configuring Manual Network Address Translation
- Managing Objects Using the Check Point API
- Enabling Check Point VRRP
- Deploying a Secondary Security Management Server
- Viewing the Chain Modules
- Working with SecureXL
- Working with CoreXL
- Evaluating Threats with SmartEvent
- Managing Mobile Access
- Understanding IPS Protections
- Deploying IPS Geo Protection
- Reviewing Threat Prevention Settings and Protections
- Deploying Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction
- Identify advanced CLI commands.
- Understand system management procedures, including how to perform system upgrades and apply patches and hotfixes.
- Describe the Check Point Firewall infrastructure.
- Describe advanced methods of gathering important gateway data using CPView and CPInfo.
- Recognize how Check Point’s flexible API architecture supports automation and orchestration.
- Discuss advanced ClusterXL functions.
- Describe VRRP network redundancy advantages.
- Undersand how SecureXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Understand how CoreXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Identify the SmartEvent components that store network activity logs and identify events.
- Discuss the SmartEvent process that determines which network activities may lead to security issues.
- Understand how SmartEvent can assist in detecting, remediating, and preventing security threats.
- Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blace and how it secures communication and data.
- Understand Mobile Access deployment options. Recognize Check Point Remote Access solutions.
- Discuss Check Point Capsule components and how they protect mobile devices and business documents.
- Discuss diferent Check Point Solutions for attacks such as zero-day and Advanced Persistent Threats.
- Understand how SandBlast, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction prevent security incidents.
- Identify how Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention can help protect data accessed on company-issued smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) is recommended before.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
Networking, System and security professionals involved in the management, configuration,
administration, and monitoring of Security devices used to secure their organizations & networks should attend this course
Know about Checkpoint CCSE training in Bangalore
When used on a large scale, a checkpoint works as the best firewall. More than a hundred large companies are using this system and getting the most out of it. If you complete the Checkpoint CCSE training and certification, you will be able to secure a position in such firms if you are looking for a prestigious networking position. On the other hand, you’ll find that working alone puts you in a better position to handle the tasks in various tiny businesses. This is the certification that will offer you the knowledge and experience to diagnose and integrate checkpoint networking systems at the enterprise level.
CheckPoint’s CCSE integrated next-generation firewall technology provides the latest data and network security protection to businesses of all sizes, reducing complexity and cutting total cost of ownership. Checkpoint CCSE training in Bangalore has a solution for you, whether you require next-generation security for your data centre, corporate, small business, or home office.
Checkpoint CCSE course in Bangalore is a network security leader noted for its next-generation and powerful firewall protection technology that recognises and controls applications as well as scans content for risks. Checkpoint is a worldwide recognised and widely utilised security solutions provider that provides security solutions to the world’s top 100 companies.
The pros listed below are the most effective for attending the courses –
- Engineers who work on systems
- Engineers in charge of security
- Network engineers and technicians, as well as security consultants
- CCSE accreditors
As a result, this is the type of training that is appropriate for all professionals to complete in conjunction with their professions. The course lasts approximately 5 days or 60 hours, depending on your preference.
Before enrolling in this course, you must have a fundamental understanding of how the Checkpoint firewall, networking, and IP protocol work. Knowledge of Windows server and CloudSynergy is even better, and you’ll get the CCSE certification on top of that.